Monday, January 11, 2010

Blago is "blacker" than Obama?

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is not the only one making headlines for racially insensitive remarks about the president.Deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich is generating heat for comments in a new interview, in which he claims he is "blacker" than President Barack Obama.

In the interview with Esquire Magazine, Blagojevich says: "I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little Laundromat in a black community not far from where he lived. I saw it all growing up." ...

Poor = Black?

Now that is a prime example of racism.

The Democrats lately have been cleaning out their closets and finding their Klan hoods. Someone should hurry up and ask Senator Robert "sheets" Byrd about all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment