Tuesday, March 24, 2009

first...

Hello, let me introduce myself. I am a humble serf in this here People's Republic of Obama and I am suffering along with everyone else. No brownshirts came to my door this weekend to ask me to pledge allegiance to the Furher but I expect it at some point. As that organizer in Alabama said, the fight "will come later, when we have an army."

I guess this experiment in self-government and liberty was good while it lasted. Now we shall all be dirt poor peasants expect for the super-wealthy friends of the Dear Leader and his top Party officials. With a criminal organization like ACORN doing the census, directed from the Oval Office, do you really think we will get an honest apportionment?

Look at their actions. They want to shut down opposition media, take away your guns, form a National Civilian Army "as well funded as the military", legalize tens of millions of illegals and then they will probably let ACORN count the votes in 2012.

Welcome to the Banana Republic, with no bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment