Monday, January 18, 2010

Scott Brown, harlot?

The truth is that I know almost nothing about Scott Brown, I do know Martha Coakley belongs more in prison than in the Senate. Anyone running against her should get support, she really is that bad. This is not about Scott Brown, this is about defeating someone who is almost the epitome of evil.

Check out the Amirault case for instance, find out about the "curling iron up her butt" episode where she protected, thats right, protected real child molesters. Martha Coakley is an evil person.

Stopping the radical left from reshaping this country is a second reason to vote for Scott Brown, if we can stop Death Panels and healthcare deform then its a plus. If we can stop Card Check, amnesty and other radical leftwing proposals then we will all be the better for it.

Anyone who knows me knows that I lose all respect for anyone who strips off their clothes for the camera, that includes Scott Brown. He could very well be a moral degenerate for all I know, but then he would fit right in there with Chris Dodd and Barney Frank won't he?

I guess tomorrow night we will find out how this whole things ends, hopefully it will end. I suspect a lot of Democrat cheating, but if its not close enough, they can't steal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment